Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Creative juices




I am quite excited about building my salon. Everything I record here in my blog really relates to my thoughts on how the salon will develop. Now that I am in Hong Kong, there are lots of things which I miss from the UK and in particular craft fairs – especially Spitalfields Market and Chelsea Craft Fair. But thank god for http://printpattern.blogspot.com if it wasn't for trendsetter, Bowiestye, I think I would be flying back on the first flight to the UK next week!

I also keep thinking about how I should really make use of my illustrations that I had been commissioned to produce over the past couple of years. These illustrations I've shown here are just a few that were commissioned by Macmillan for a couple of ELT books that were being sold to schools in the middle east. I must admit, I really made a big improvement with drawing characters when I did this job.

No comments: